Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for HTC One S (T-Mobile)
|Amazon.com Price||:||$9.90 (19/09/2017 22:11 PDT - Detail)|
|Availability||:||Temporarily out of stock.|
Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for HTC One S (T-Mobile) - Retail Packaging
- Made of Durable, Flexible TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) Material by Diztronic
- Matte Back Prevents Fingerprints - High Gloss TPU Frames the Screen
- Bonus: Includes 1 Free Screen Protector Made of High Clarity 3 Layer Japanese Film
- Precise Cutouts Give Full Access To All Ports, Power Button, Cameras, Mics
- Ultra Thin and Lightweight - Weighs Less Than 3/4 Ounce
Includes 1 Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case and 1 Diztronic Screen Protector made of high clarity Japanese film for the HTC One S from T-Mobile.
Slip your HTC One S from T-Mobile into this custom fit Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case by Diztronic and experience the peace of mind of knowing your investment is well protected. Flexible, yet stronger and more durable than silicone, TPU offers excellent shock absorption and abrasion resistance while maintaining a thin form factor. The raised wrap-around edges make for a "lay-on-the-table" design that helps protect the glass screen from damage. Easy to install and remove, and definitely affordable--why not build a changeable wardrobe for your phone? Available from Diztronic in High Gloss Black, High Gloss Translucent Black, Matte Back Black, Matte Back Translucent Black, Black GlitterFlex, Pink GlitterFlex and Clear GlitterFlex.
All products sold in Diztronic retail packaging carry a 90 day warranty.
Find More HTC Cellphones Products
1. I got this case in part because the metal case of HTC One S, while beautiful, is rather slippery. I was always afraid of dropping the phone. This case fixes that problem with just enough grip while adding very little to the thickness of the phone.
2. I actually do a better job of finding and using the power button with this case because the cutout directs my finger to the right spot. I had a tendency to fish around on the top of the phone for the power button. And, finally,
3. I also had a tendency to hit the volume buttons accidentally whenever I picked up the phone. The case has special covers for the volume buttons so that they don't trigger under light unintended pressure, but they work fine when pushed intentionally.
I normally dislike cases on my phones since it makes them to bulky. I was surprised at how thin this case was. It also fits very well. Even with the case on my phone it's still thinner then my old phone (Nexus One).
Another reason I bought this case is because it wraps around to the front of the phone. Several other cases for the One S leave the edges exposed to damage while this one does not.
I used the screen protector briefly, but unfortunately I got three little air bubbles underneath that proved to be too distracting, and it's much easier wiping fingerprints off the glass display than the plastic protector. So I discarded the screen protector, but the case works perfectly.
* This definitely protects the beautiful aluminum case from any scratches. I'm not terribly worried about the Gorilla Glass at this point.
* The semi-flexible material is *just* grippy enough (definitely grippier than the very thin, naked aluminum body) and not too sticky that it gets caught on cloth or attracts lint.
* The case does cover the big, oversensitive volume rocker button instead of having a cut-out, which is better because I always accidentally changed volume just holding the phone. I do have to press in a bit to change volume intentionally, but this works out much better. Everything else on the phone aligns with an appropriate cutout on the case otherwise.
* The camera is protected because the case is thick enough that the lens doesn't rest directly on a flat surface when you place the phone down. The camera lens actually sits below flush with the case on.