- Enormously enormous screen. Bask in the glory of a 4.3 in capacitive touch screen. Pop out the kick stand and watch all day.
- Welcome to Windows Phone 7. An intuitive OS system from Microsoft. No clutter. So you can spend more time being you.
- Now playing. More games with Xbox live. All your music and videos integrated with Zune entertainment.
- You. Only louder. The super fast processor optimizes HiFi sound. Put on the headphones for Dolby surround sound.
- Smile. Shoot video and photos with a 5 MP Camera with auto focus and flash. Upload and share instantly.
- Netflix, EA Games, Slacker and Family Panorama come preloaded.
HTC HD7 is a cellphone that puts other phones to shame because this capacitive touchscreen phone has a screen that is nearly 20 percent larger than most other mobile screens. Features? There are loads: 1 GHz Qualcomm QSD 8250 Windows Phone OS 7 Internal Memory - 512 MB + 16 GB (non-removable microSD) ROM, 512 MB RAM Display - 4.3-inch WVGA with capacitive touch screen UMTS 2100MHz AWS1700/2100MHz + GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz Camera - 5.0 megapixel with auto focus Battery - Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, 1300 mAh GPS capable with Internal GPS antenna Connectivity - Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n Talk Time - up to 6 hours / Standby Time up to 14 days standby time Dimensions - 122 x 68 x 11.2mm Weight - 5.71 oz Social Networks supported - Facebook, Windows Live Certain Microsoft services/features may not be available in your country or region The SIM card contains your phone number, service details, and phonebook/message memory. Your phone supports both 1.8
- 16 GB storage, 1 GB RAM; Android OS, v4.0, v.4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches (~312 ppi pixel density)
- Primary: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash / Secondary: 1.3 MP, 720p
The HTC One X, also known as HTC Endeavor, is HTC's technology leading superphone. With the help of the powerful 1.5 GHz processor, a magnificent 4.7-inch screen, Beats AudioTM, and an 8 MP camera with advanced camera technology called the HTC ImageSenseTM, the One X goes beyond your everyday Smartphone. The HTC ImageSenseTM technology allows you to take photos in any conditions, including low light, as well as take full advantage of the camera's continuous shooting mode that enables you to take multiple shots at once. Furthermore, with HTC Sense 4.0 and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board, the One X also perfectly balances work and play. The quad core processor ensures incredibly fast web browsing and a high quality gaming experience, while the camera with an object distant sensor ensures impressive image quality. With the HTC One X you will also be able to take advantage of NFC3 connectivity, which is Google Wallet compatible, up to 25GB of free cloud storage via Dropbox (an onli
Related HTC Cellphones Products
So yes this is a wonderful smart phone. I loved it to death. I would recommend it to you, just keep in mind after a year you might want to buy another phone.