OEM Motorola P323 Battery Charger for BC50, BC60, BC70, BK60, BK70, BK61, BK71, BK90, BK91,
|Amazon.com Price||:||$3.18 (17/11/2017 13:09 PST - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
OEM Motorola P323 Battery Charger for BC50, BC60, BC70, BK60, BK70, BK61, BK71, BK90, BK91, BP6X, BS6X, BQ50, BT50, BT51, BT60, BT61, BT70, BT71, BT90, BT91, SNN5765, SNN5783, SNN5762, BN60, BN61, BN70, BN10, and BN11 Batteries
- Replacement battery is made with the same materials as your original battery; it will looks, feel, and perform the same.
- Flight delays, power outages, longer-than-expected trips. You can't always recharge your Motorola device when you'd like to.
- But with an extra Motorola battery on hand, you can always talk, type, and work as long as you need to.
Be prepared to stay in touch when your original battery loses its charge. Motorola replacement batteries provide a backup power source and also give you the opportunity to increase talk time. 910 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Motorola has revived their RAZR brand with the Android enabled Droid RAZR smartphone - one of the thinnest 4G LTE smartphones
- 4.3-inch qHD display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 8MP camera, 1080p HD video capture, & support for PC-like dock accessories
- The Droid RAZR features scratch resistant and water repellent Gorilla Glass display and kevlar back for durability
- Use this device to access thousands of apps, games, books, movies, and music on the Google Play Store.
- This product has been carefully audited and is certified to be 100% functional.
Motorola has revived their RAZR brand with this Android enabled Droid RAZR smartphone. This is one of the thinnest 4G LTE smartphones in the market and comes sporting a 4.3-inch qHD display, 16GB storage, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 8-megapixel camera, 1080p HD video recording, front-facing camera, and support for PC-like dock accessories. In addition to other features such as WiFi, GPS navigation, multi-format music player, Bluetooth compatibility, and full web browser, the Droid RAZR features scratch resistant and water repellent Gorilla Glass display and kevlar back. Use this device to access thousands of apps, games, books, movies, and music on the Google Play Store.
So reviewing it is basically one question: Does it work?
Why yes, it works. I put it in my phone, and my phone powered on. I charged my phone, and the battery filled with energy. I left my phone on, and the battery continued to provide power to my phone. At no point did it fail, or complain, or not fit. At no point did it provide any surprises. It didn't even explode, as cell phone batteries are sometimes rumored to do! It just sat there, in my phone, and provided electricity.
So yeah, it gets five stars. It does what it's meant to do. It's low-priced, and provides good value for the money. It doesn't explode. I don't think you can ask for more when buying a proprietary battery which only manufactured or marketed by one company for their own line of cell phones. I suppose the nicest thing I could say is that if I did have a choice of a different manufacturer's battery, I'd still probably get this one because it's first-party, and first-party electronics are generally more reliable than third-party electronics.
I will make one note, and that is this: When you buy a refurbished cell phone from AT&T, don't expect them to have put a new battery in it before shipping it to you. That's the reason I needed this item in the first place: My refurbished phone came to me nearly dead. I thank Motorola (and the seller) for providing me with the ability to keep my phone on for more than a day at a time, and still not causing it to explode.
Fine engineering, indeed.