- 3-inch capacitive touchscreen and a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, scratch resistant glass
- 3.15MP camera, Video Recording, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- 100MB Internal memory, mircroSD up to 32GB, Wi-Fi, 100MB internal memory, microSD up to 32GB, scratch resistant,
- SNS Integration, Stereo FM Radio, MP4/MP3, TrackID music recognition, Document viewer, Voice memo
- Social Messaging phone, instant messaging and personal email
- Social messaging phone with 3-inch touchscreen display, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, and easy access to Facebook and Twitter
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone with GPRS/EDGE capabilities (not compatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint)
- Up to 5.15 hours of talk time, up to 400 hours (16.67 days) of standby time; released in July, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, USB/wall charger, USB cable, quick start guide
- Wi-Fi networking; Bluetooth stereo music; 3.2-MP camera/camcorder; multimedia player; instant messaging and personal e-mail
The Sony Ericsson TXT Pro CK15a is a 3-inch capacitive touchscreen and a full slide keyboard. It allows you to add your five people to your homescreen with the Friends app and keep you up to date with all their latest activity. Keep in touch with your friends quickly and easily with the unlocked Sony Ericsson txt pro (model CK15a), which features a 3-inch capacitive touchscreen and slide-out full QWERTY keyboard for quick typing on the go. This quad-band unlocked phone is compatible with voice and EDGE data networks found on GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as international GSM networks (learn more about this unlocked phone below). 3-inch touchscreen with easy access to social networking. A highly social mobile phone, the TXT Pro allows you to add your five best friends to your homescreen with the Friends app and keep up to date with all their latest tweets and Facebook activity. You can also use the Multiple IM app to chat with all your friends through the most popular c
- I have only had this phone 4 months, I don't have bluetooth or wifi on, and it will only stay charged ONE day. I have to charge this phone at least once a day, more if I actually use it.
- The keyguard will unlock if the keyboard is slid out even a little. This is bad if you keep it in your pocket, it will butt dial A LOT.
- You cannot use a stylus, and the tiny screen makes it hard to click on tiny links that are right above one another.
- Camera switches to video to easily. You can miss great shots by not realizing it is set to video.
- Sensitivity. Hard to scan through contacts and menus. It will open menus when you try to scan through. Sometimes it's really sensitive, other times you are practically pounding on the screen to get something to open.
I started to not like this phone just a couple weeks after I bought it, and can't find anything I do like. I had hopes that it might finally make me happy, but no luck.