SUPCASE Amazon Fire Phone Case – Unicorn Beetle PRO Series Full-body Hybrid Protective Case with
|Amazon.com Price||:||$39.99 (20/08/2017 17:51 PDT - Detail)|
|Availability||:||Temporarily out of stock.|
SUPCASE Amazon Fire Phone Case - Unicorn Beetle PRO Series Full-body Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector (Blue/Black), Dual Layer Design/Impact Resistant Bumper, Compatible with Fire Phone 2014 Release
- Precise cutouts for Amazon Fire Phone (2014 Release); Advanced front cover Snap-On design for EASY installation
- Advanced dual layer designed case combined of Polycarbonate hard shell and flexible TPU withstands accidental drop, bump and shock
- Front cover with built-in screen protector prevents scratches without compromising sensitivity
- All features accessible with case installed; Port covers keep out debris and dust
- Sporty design with multi-color options
Compatible with Amazon Fire Phone 2014 release, allowing full access to touchscreen, camera, buttons, and ports.
High grade polycarbonate + thermoplastic polyurethane for shock absorption. Front cover with built-in screen protector prevents scratches without compromising sensitivity.
Designed with both protection and looks in mind, SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle PRO Series Full-body Hybrid Case provides shock absorption and scratch prevention while maintaining a sporty profile.
- Advanced Front Cover Design for Easy Installation
- Built-in Screen Protector without compromising sensitivity
- Advanced dual-layer (PC + TPU) design provides great impact and shock resistance and prevents accidental drop, bump, and shock
- Port Cover keeps out debris and dust
- Easy access to all features (buttons, camera, speaker, and ports)
- Sporty profile and multiple color options
What's in the package?
1x SUPCASE Unicorn Beetl
The case came in a bubble wrap mailer, inside of which was a plain brown box. Inside that plain brown box in a plastic bag was the SUPCASE Amazon Fire Phone Case - Unicorn Beetle PRO Series Full-body Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector (White/Gray), Dual Layer Design/Impact Resistant Bumper, Compatible with Fire Phone 2014 Release. The plastic bag had a QR code on it that you scan with your phone, and it takes you to a YouTube video showing how to open this case in order put it on your phone and also how to take it off of your phone (http://youtu.be/McReHvr_fDk).
All of the Fire phone buttons and functions are accessible and usable with this case. The earphone and charging plug portals have built-in covers over them that are part of the case, so I am pretty sure that they will eventually break off. Those built-in covers are VERY tight right now since my case is brand new and a little difficult to open. And just in case you are unsure, this is NOT a fully protective case. Water and dust CAN get in. There ARE uncovered holes in the built-in screen protector as well as in the outer case shell for the phone speakers and microphone. But if you simply need a GOOD case to protect your phone from occasional drops and such, this is a GREAT buy. Don't make it more difficult than it is to use this item with your new AMAZON FIRE phone.